homehercontact i believe

7.05.2016

a ted talk & a conference talk that changed me //

whether i want to listen to something while i'm getting ready or i can't sleep and want to listen to something...i'll usually watch a ted talk & a conference talk

they enlighten me and ALWAYS put me in a better mood

plus they get my mind going and thinking

//

i love love love ted talks. i used to / try to listen to one every day. there are several that i am obsessed with and that i watch over and over.

this is one of them.

shonda rhimes is an amazing independent woman who has done so much in television, it's crazy.

for one, she created gray's anatomy.

she has such a phenomenal work ethic

her outlook and philosophy changed me and made me want to be better.

watch and i know you'll enjoy.

she is incredible. 


i also really really love conference talks. i especially love jeffery r holland. i think i have almost all of his talks memorized because i've watched them so many times.

this talk is called "where justice, love, & mercy meet"

it's a line from a hymn

he gave it in april of 2015 on easter while i was on my mission

it made me cry, maybe because i was a missionary, but i think it was because it touched me so much

and it continues to

bottom line, the atonement is amazing and i am infinitely grateful for it

enjoy enjoy enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment