homehercontact i believe

5.05.2014

freshie year


last friday i said my goodbyes to logan for a little while. freshman year absolutely flew by, i learned so much & made some pretty great lifelong friends. i loved absolutely everything about Utah State & i look forward to heading back there soon! i could write about all the adventures and crazy times we had, but instead i'll share a whole bunch of pictures that didn't make it on my instagram. stay golden, usu. . .


this year i. . .
went on a fancy date w/ matthew


came home for a weekend to laugh w/ this kid

went to the homecoming dance with my favorite girls

went to a few USU football games



was forced to true aggie in front of a zillion people....it's ok b/c now we're BFF's (love you prince hunter ;)

matched tara on a daily basis, this day we repped the jazz sweatshirts...

went to the Lone Peak Homecoming game to visit my favorites Bradi & Katie

walked around art galleries w/ hunter kofford

took a spontaneous little trip to SLC w/ Alexis & Hunter

visited my best pal Zack Evensen


went on a sweeeeet instameet w/ some pretty hipster kids

courtesy of the one and only slickmint aka mitchell thayne 

sent chappy off to taiwan


consumed lots & lots of hot chocolate w/ extra whipped cream 

sent mitchell off to south africa

picked out the most perfect christmas tree


attended ONE frat party...good thing i had these two by my side

saw the lights w/ some asian?

looked superrrr tall next to matt harpring @ the jazz game


sat courtside w/ the cute asian matt minagaaaa

taught this crazy kids a thing or two about cheer

snuck into most of sam's snapchats while dying of boredom in energy..

did some voodoo w/ my besties in orem

hiked to the concrete jungle many timessss & sent sarbear off to tokyo!

danced my little heart out & went a little crazy w/ these two at the masquerade ball

ate at in-n-out every. single. time. i came home for the weekend....

attended my darling nieces baptism

visited madison at the BYU

speed dated at FHE w/ kengo james <3

went on cold adventures in the snow to recreate Elder Evensen's crazy photos....


met my newest nephew lincoln lewis

laughed a lot w/ my sister rach

cheered this all-star on at his junior jazz games

listened to this cutie sing her favorites from FROZEN

hiked all around moab w/ my little hiking buddy 


went back to my fav, delicate arch


rented this cute lil guy & fell in love...


went on a fun shoot up tibble fork with some awesome instagrammers

said good-bye to my davis hall family...


it was a perfect year, i'm so grateful for all the amazing experiences & friends i made. #DAVISSHORE4EVER

until next time...

-nellie



No comments:

Post a Comment