homehercontact i believe

5.14.2014

stewart falls//

 living in utah we are so close to the mountains and all kinds of adventures. i'm so grateful for the beauty that surrounds where i live.

a week before my mom passed away she sent me an easter package; although mostly my favorite treats she included something rather simple but so great: a little notebook to write down something each day that i am grateful for. she said she got the idea from President Uchdorf's conference talk about gratitude and thought it would be nice to have a little book that's just for me.

since coming home i write a small list every night of the things i was particularly grateful for that day. first i listed my family and friends, then when i got my wisdom teeth out it was pain killers and ice packs, other days it's good weather and emails from missionaries.

yesterday i joined some cool kids and went up sundance to hike stewart falls. it's nice to have friends that are always up for a good adventure, i'm sure there will be more to come (:

 yesterday, and everyday, i am grateful for:

+ good friends
+ fresh air
+ mountains
+ the beautiful earth
+ my mom



























No comments:

Post a Comment