homehercontact i believe

7.18.2014

oregon//

because my mom is from oregon, my brother patrick went to college in oregon, and now lives just outside of portland, visiting oregon is a very frequent thing for my family. the first week of july just my dad and i hopped in the mustang and drove to visit pat and molly in newberg! we stayed the whole week and had so much fun spending the 4th of july with them! 



I've never been to the infamous VOODOO Doughnuts so we made a special trip to experience the crazy doughnuts


like really? fruit loops on a doughnut? UNREAL




hiking to punchbowl falls










sooo yeah, my brother is a mountain man? we love him anyway (;


exploring the pacific city beach




hi just real happy to be here





they made me climb up on the rock and the ocean took over from there (;




umm yeah, cutest dad award




we were lucky enough to see a bunch of whales really close to the coast, which NEVER happens! sooo cool


turns out skim boarding is pretty fun




bbq with friends on the 4th


cuzzzz i'm a princess? idk


safe to say i'm the favorite?
lol



No comments:

Post a Comment