homehercontact i believe

5.25.2016

i care way too much & i still can’t figure out if that’s a bad thing //

I care way too much about a lot of things.

I care about my family. I care that they are happy. I care that they are financially stable. I care that they are doing what they love.

I care about my friends. I care that we are on the same page. I care that we keep in touch. I care that we spend time together. I care that we can not see each other for a year and it’s still the same when we meet up. I care that they are happy. I care that we have fun. I care that on the bad days they are doing okay. I care that they know that I care.

I care about people I don’t even know.

I care that you think my outfit is cute.

I care that I have really pale skin and society tells me that’s ugly.

I care that my mom isn’t here and I wish she was.

I care that you complain about your mom calling you to see what you’re doing.

I care that you don’t appreciate that your dad really really loves you.

And he shows it.

I care that my teeth aren’t perfect and I never had braces.

I care that I haven’t really felt like myself since I got home.

I care that sometimes people let me down.

I care that sometimes I let people down.

Geez I care way too much
And there’s still more.

I care that you like The 1975 song I showed you last week.

I care that I can’t sing well anymore.

I care that when I laugh really hard I have a double chin.

I care that my back hurts too badly to do standing tucks whenever I want.

I care that I spent too much money.

I care that I kind of let my grades slip.

I care that I’m scared to talk to my dad.

I care that maybe people think I’m trying to be a videographer or a photographer (I’m not).

I care that maybe I’m a little too loud.

I care that I can’t actually dance very well.

I care that I’ve leaving in 11 days and I don’t want to say goodbye.
I care that you are sad that I’m leaving.
I care that you aren’t that sad that I’m leaving.

And I care that you care about me.
But mostly, I just want everyone to be happy.
I wanna fix everyone’s problems.
But that’s not going to happen today.

So maybe I care too much.
Even now

I still can't figure out if that's a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment